DISCIPLINE AND DRESS
Observing strict discipline in the campus is a must. Absence from the class is cosidered a serious and punishable, offence. Good conduct and decent behavior is exepted from all.
- Students are to observe strict dicipline in the campus, be- having properly to the faculty members, office staff, fel- low students and visitors.
- They shall neither roam about nor leave the campus during leisure hours.
- They shall not leave the class without the permission of the teacher or until the class is dismissed.
- The Principal shall have power to inflict punishment such as fine, suspension, compulsory issuing of TC, etc.... to any student according to his discretion.
- No programmes shall be held in the campus without the prior permission of the Principal.
- The properties and equipments of the college are to be handled with extreme care.
- Students shall keep the campus and the class room clean and tidy without disfiguring the walls, furnture, doors, windows, etc...
- Damages caused by them will have to be adequately compensated, faling which disciplinary action will be taken with the Principal’s discretion.
- As a rule, all students are to wear neat and dignified dress.
- Dress styles unsuitable for the academic atmosphere are to be strictly avoided.
Government has made it clear that ragging in any forms should be sterly and effectively prevented. Whenever a criminal offence is committed in the name of ragging whether within the campus of an educational institution or in a hostel of other- wise, the Principal / Warden will report the nearest Police Sta- tion and not wait until a complaint in this regard is received from the person affected. Appropriate disciplinary action will also be taken against the culprits. The Government makes it clear that any lapse in this regard will be seriously viewed. It will be the personal responsibility of the officer incharge of the institution to strictly enforce these rules.
Bringing mobile phones by the students inside the campus is strictly restricted. Violating this rule will be met with disciplinary action. Mobile phones which are brought by the stu- dents to the campus will be confiscated and the same will not be returned to them, later it will be auctioned and the amount transferred to the students aid fund. As per the direction of the University and Govt. authorities a surprise inspection squad has been formed in the college to check whether students are bringing Mobile phone in the campus.
ATTENDANCE AND LEAVE
No students shall be absent from his class without leave. Application for leave shall be made two days prior to going on leave. In case of illness or of sudden emergency, leave should be applied soon on the need arises and not after availing of leave.Belated application will be rejected if the reason given are insuffcient. A student absent without leave for ten consecu- tive working days will be struck out of the rolls.
Attendance is taken during every clas hours. Absence for any one peried in a session will be considered absence for half a day.
To appear for the university examination every student should have an attendence of minimum three fourth of the total working days of the academic year. They are warned that the attendence shortage cannot be compensated.